Please be informed that as of 21 December and until the epidemiological situation stabilises, the following services will be available at Latvijas Banka's Cashier's Office at K.Valdemāra iela 1B, Riga:
- The products, purchased on e-monetas.lv by 18 December 2020 (including), can be picked up at the Cashier's Office of Latvijas Banka;
By prior appointment, agreeing the time of your visit by phone 67022369, the following services will be available:
- the exchange of lats banknotes and coins to euro banknotes and coins (free of charge and at the official conversion rate);
- replacement of damaged euro and lats banknotes and circulation coins;
- submission of suspicious euro and lats banknotes and coins for identification.
By the time the epidemiological situation stabilises, the following services will not be available at the Cashier’s Office of Latvijas Banka:
- Sale of collector coins and numismatic products on the premises of the Cashier's Office of Latvijas Banka. They can be purchased on e-monetas.lv using the delivery services of SJSC Latvijas Pasts in Latvia and TNT worldwide delivery outside Latvia;
- Exchange of euro banknotes and coins denominations (including the small change in the so-called "piggy banks") at the Cashier's Office of Latvijas Banka. Please postpone the use of this service until the epidemiological situation has stabilised.
- By the time the epidemiological situation has stabilised, Credit Register data will only be available via the website of Latvijas Banka, electronically or as direct mail delivery.
The regular procedure of providing Latvijas Banka's services will be resumed when the epidemiological situation has stabilised, following a prior timely announcement.